Safety & Training
In need for Safety Training for your organization? Contact us today. SSSP is capable offering onsite safety training by one of the best trainers on the Central Coast, Master Instructor – Ted Saito.
Ted Saito’s resume includes the following:
Master Instructor – National Utility Contractors Association – Trenching & Excavation, Competent Person Course and Confine Space Entry Course
Instructor Trainer certifications:
- OSHA Training Center, Chabot Community College, OSHA #510/5109 Trainers Course.
- OSHA Training Center, Chabot Community College, OSHA #500 Standards for the Construction Industry.
- OSHA Training Center, Chabot Community College, OSHA #5029 Construction Update
- OSHA Training Institute, Red Rock Community College, Lakewood, Colorado, Instructors Course, RMEC #321 Trenching, Excavation and Soil Mechanics.
- National Utility Contractors Association, Trainers course, Competent Person Trenching & Excavation. South Tech Fire Academy, Boynton Beach, Florida.
- National Utility Contractors Association, Confined Space Entry, Trainers Course. South Tech Fire Academy, Boynton Beach, Florida. Experience:
- (39) Years of experience in the construction industry.
- (13) Years manufacturing concrete sewer pipes
- (15) Years trench shoring, management, sales and rentals
- (18) Years National Utility Contractors Association Instructor
- (4) Years Engineering & Utility Contractors Association (EUCA) Instructor
Partial list of Trenching & Excavation Competent Person and Confine Space Entry Course, taught to the following companies: Stanford University Utility Dept., Intel Corp, City of Berkeley, Daly City, City of Gilroy, City of Palo Alto, City of San Jose, City of Santa Clara, City of Sacramento, City of Manhattan Beach, City of Santa Cruz, Sacramento Municipal Utility Dist. (SMUD), City of Watsonville, Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space, Granite Construction, Cupertino Electric, Tyco Industry/SimplexGrinnell/ADT Services, Granite Rock/Pavex Construction, Kiewit Construction, McGuire & Hester, Turner Construction, Engineering Contractors Association (ECA), Engineering & Utility Contractors Association (EUCA), Pacific Highway Heating & Cooling Association (PHHC), Cal Com, California Water Service Company, Santa Clara Valley Water District, United Rentals Inc and Western Allied Mechanical.
Get A Quote